M.I.A.

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been as active lately as I used to be. In some cases I've been too busy to make any posts, and in other cases I've been procrastinating far too much. I've decided to stop all uploads to Astral Collapse in the near future, simply because it took up too much of my time in the past. I will continue to post about upcoming gigs or tours nearby, and will be glad to post any submitted material you may have. The material currently on Astral Collapse will remain, unless deleted due to other circumstances. This decision has not come about due to the ever infamous Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA). Frankly, I couldn't care less about online piracy, and I'm well against the rather unnecessary movement.
So, replacing all the music related posts will be just about anything I like, to be honest. I expect that in the future I'll be using this space for more blogging, often on current events, or whatever happens to concern me at the time. I don't expect most of the regular visitors to stick around... after all, most of you come here for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment